Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Picture this

I am thinking about trying a 52 week photo challenge, or even a 365 day, photo-a-day challenge to document the upcoming year. It will be interesting to look back in 2017 on how the children and I have grown and changed after a full year of this new life.

My parents have already let me have my Christmas gift, a new camera, an Olympus OMD E-M10. I was able to buy it locally with a 14-42 Olympus M.Zukio Digital 14-42mm (f 3.5-5.6II R) lens. I don't know what most of that means.

Here are a couple of my first shots.

The camera has an on board picture story mode. Our first Christmas tree in the new life.


The view from our backyard this morning, The moon is barely visible. 


My tri-color lanatas are starting to fade for the winter.


I have a ton to learn about this new camera and I'm excited to have some really good pictures of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment