Friday, January 1, 2016

Photo365 - Day 1 / Photo52 -Week 1

I've admired several people over the years who have successfully photo-journaled daily for an entire year or longer. With the new camera, I plan to try to at least post a new photo each week.


Here is #1


Big Bend National Park, Dec 2015.


For the most part I'll be trying to use photos that were taken within a few days of the post. To start off, I wanted to use this photo, from a recent solo backpacking trip I took while the kids were enjoying the Christmas Break from school at their mom's house.

I drove 2000 miles during my break, all but 200 solo. This photo was taken on my first night in Big Bend National Park. I was camping near Mule Ears Springs.

Thanks FoF for the heads up. My photo link wasn't working with effort 1.0

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's just me - but I am unable to see the photo.

    (BTW - I love the idea!)

    FOF

    ReplyDelete